Monday, May 26, 2014

#MullerQuaker Tastiness!

Hey ya'll!
Just wanted to share this tasty treat that I got to try from my #GoVoxBox compliments, of course, from Influenster!
 

 
 


Every time I go grocery shopping, I come home with a ton of good but I am starving and don't feel like wanting for something to cook. This last time I had my #MullerQuaker yogurt coupon with me, so I redeemed that for a Vanilla & crunchy granola corner yogurt from Müller! :) Simple, sweet flavors reminded me when I was a kid and my mom would make me parfaits. The corner is neat because it keeps the granola crunchy until you are read to dump it into the creamy vanilla yogurt! Such a great and convienent snack that keeps you from ravaging the chips that aren't so good for you. ;)
Oh and its toddler approved! N would have ate it all by himself if I let him (sharing is caring!! Haha).
Ciao
nellers
 
(This product was compliments of Influenster for testing purposes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment