Saturday, May 31, 2014

#GoProFoot Fancy!

I don't make any attempts to hide my frugality, so this may not be quite a shocker to you...I use insoles in my sneakers to extend the life of the shoes. My favorite brand has been ProFoot and they always came in a full length, you'd trim the excess to fit your shoe. I have been using them for about six years now (well, not the same pair... Lol I'm not that cheap).   I was really sad when Walmart seemed to stop carrying them.
So when I received ProFoot's Triad Orthotic in my Go VoxBox from Influenster, I was quite happy to get to try them. They also sent along the ProFoot Pedi Rock.
 

All week I have been using the ProFoot Pedi Rock in the shower. Its handle season here in Florida (really, when is it not?), so I try to make sure I have some sort of pumice stone around to keep my heels looking halfway decent. The Pedi Rock is a very interesting design because much larger than most pumice stones I've used, also it is soft! You can use it wet or dry, but since I normally do my feet towards the end of my shower, I have mostly just used it wet. However, I have noticed that the abrasive that they use is starting to come off, leaving bare spots on the "rock". The shape of the PediRock makes it easy to hold in the shower, but I think that using it dry might extend the life of the rock. I could have just gotten a defective one, so I plan on contacting ProFoot about the problem I had. Overall though, I love the idea of this product and it did a great job of sloughing of dead skin on my feet.

Moving on to the  Triad Orthotics! I initially had tucked them in my Asics and took a few long walks in the neighborhood, but I knew the real test would be a long day of working on my feet. This morning I slipped them into my work Saucony's and went off to the job. Eight hours later, I can honestly say they made my feet much less sore, very comfortable on my heels and arches. My only minor complaint is that they aren't just a little longer. They hit the pad of my foot a little funny, so sometimes it feels like there is a wrinkle in my sock. I will definitely be keeping the ProFoot Triad Orthotics in my work shoes and will be buying another pair for my running shoes! Very happy with this product and so glad to have gotten the opportunity to try them.  Thanks Influenster! ♥
Ciao,
Nellers

Both items were received compliments of Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment