Monday, March 10, 2014

J'Adore Voxbox 2014

J'Adore VoxBox Overview and First Impressions!


Hey y'all! I was fortunate enough to be selected for an amazing J'Adore VoxBox....I eagerly awaited (ok, so I cyberstalked the mailman) the beloved box. Sadly, I am super sick and had no energy to do an actual unboxing video for this box, but I'll try to whip up something soon. I wanted to go ahead and give ya'll a peek at what was in this voxbox.

First thing I noticed was a huge bag of Hershey Kisses, Milk Chocolates (the 18.5oz bag!) -- Retail $5.29. These were immediately opened and enjoyed by everyone in my family. The 2 yr old keeps finding my hiding place for the remainder of them... naughty little booger. :) They work wonderfully as potty training incentives. As well as a treat for myself when potty training stresses me out! ;)


The Red Rose Simply Indulgent Teas -- Retail $4.49 20 ct --  were what I noticed next. Three Creme Caramel and one decaf Lemon Chiffon tea bags, each with $1 coupons attached. They also came with a card that had another coupon on it for $2 off Red Rose teas! Being a tea lover, I was very happy to try them. Incredibly tasty and smooth. Literally tasted like dessert!



Next, I picked up Boots Botanics, Ionic Clay Mask Shine Away -- Retail $9.99. I LOVE spa masks, so this made me super happy. I will be doing a dedicated blog post about this fantastic stuff, so I'll save all the good stuff for later. But let me say this, if you have clogged pores or oily skin: This is for you!


The next two things, I am having a hard time trying to figure out how and when I'm going to try them out. The Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray -- Retail $9.99, will be easier for me to use since it's a spray and simple to use. But I haven't been straightening my hair lately... really embracing my curls/waves. BUT I will make an exception if this product really does work for 3 days! :) The less I have to do to my hair, the better! -- UPDATE -- I used it over the weekend and YES. I love how incredibly smooth my hair was! I can't wait to see how it does in 100% humidity since Spring is now upon us. :)

The KISS Looks So Natural Lashes -- Retail $3.99 , seems a little daunting. I've never done anything with fake lashes, so I'm nervous about trying them. It will make for some awesome selfies though. :)

The Last product that was in my box was something to share with my husband. Vaseline Men Spray Lotion --  Retail $7.99, was a very interesting product! I love the idea of a spray on lotion. My husband has used it a handful a times, but my son is super thrilled about using it and smelling "like a man". And yes... it is very manly smelling indeed.




So that's all for now! I am so thankful to have the opportunity to test out all these products for free, so Thanks Influenster!! :) It's always fun to try new things and give my honest opinion. If you are interested in doing the same, become an Influenster too at Influenster.com . :)

TaTa, Nellers

No comments:

Post a Comment