Friday, September 27, 2013

Say Cheese!

While I have been getting into a more plant based type diet, there are a few things I just don't feel I want to give up. My goal is moderation, so while I try to make greens and veggies at big part of my diet, I also will have the occasional Five Guy's burger. Because they are fantastic... and I'm too poor to have more than one a month. :)

And since we're on things too good to give up, lets talk about cheese. I got a Sargento VoxBox from Influenster a little while ago. Inside was a coupon for a complimentary cheese snack, a $1 off coupon and an awesome little cheese stick cooler. Yeah, you heard me. A cooler for your cheese stick. :)

The toddler was very impressed with the cooler... but never got to try the cheese. Why? Because mommy bought Pepper Jack cheese so she didn't have to share! Was that mean? Perhaps... Was it good? Oh yes! Satisfied my nacho craving I had been having for a while now. I had a cheese stick and some SunChips and I was good to go. :) For one cheese stick, it was 80 calories, so not too bad.

The only con about having cheese in your refrigerator, is knowing that you have cheese in your fridge. I think the pack came with 12 cheese sticks.... they were gone before the week was out. :)
I think I'm going to redeem my coupon next time I go to the grocery store... I think S needs to make burgers with the Sargento Pepper Jack cheese INSIDE the burger. :)

Anyhoo... so I would like to get back to blogging a little more often. Will that happen? Who knows... I am still finding it incredibly hard to balance computer time, working out, all the duties of a wife and mother...showering. "_"

So that's all for now... toddler is napping in underpants (!) and I need a shower, so until next time! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment